Toshiki Yamamoto (JPN, 85KG) probably the most impressive japanese weightlifter nowadays. Waiting for his performance zealously in 2020 Olympics All best for him, greetings from Hungary!

You can follow Toshiki here: instagram.com/toshikis165j205/
and here: https://www.facebook.com/%E5%B1%B1%E6%9C%AC%E4%BF%8A%E6%A8%B9-Toshiki-Yamamoto-ALSOKweightlifting-1421808074761509/

Check out the channel for more weightlifting videos and subscribe if you like it!

Helps for the channel to grow! Send me donation if you like what I’m doing to support me to make more, better quality videos. I would like to buy a camera & microphone to make some good quality videos. Later I really would like to go weightlifting competitions to record it and of course to make tons of training hall videos! Any donation will be big support for these goals! Thanks in advance!
paypal.me/weneag

Music source: DJ ASSASS1N – Frag Out
1

83 COMMENTS

  1. Helps for the channel to grow! Send me donation if you like what I'm doing to support me to make more, better quality videos. I would like to buy a camera & microphone to make some good quality videos. Later I really would like to go weightlifting competitions to record it and of course to make tons of training hall videos! Any donation will be big support for these goals! Thanks in advance!
    paypal.me/weneag

  2. no advence but he has no clue what he is doing

    if you think im wrong ill point out facts

    fact 1:as any football start or wrestler who was required to deadlift and they will strait up tell you

    if you are not deadlifting for the simple fact of being required in a event to deadlift

    the gain is not worth the risk

    meaning you might have 1% chance to gain mucle while you stand 99% chance to get seriously injered

    fact 2:just cause someone can lift alot does not mean you are lifting croectly

    what he is doing is
    Flailing is back to get weight up

    meaning all the weight is lifted my movement Momentum,and not pure muscle Strength.

    for example i can lift 75 pounds in dumbells if i am properly lifting

    meaning my arm is full extended and slowly lifted up then slowly lowered down

    but im sure if im swinging my arms were most of my lift is done by back movement i can probley easly lift 90

    simply cause now the weight is not all being lifted by arm muscle but now by back swinging

    notics @1:00 dead lift non event unproper

    vs @1:20 at a even were he does it proper cause he is bring judged

    if you only lifting proper when your judged at a event but unproper the rest of time it means your risking hurting yourself expecly with deadlifting

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here