Get The Ultimate Guide to Body Recomposition!
More info on the nutrition guide:
This 250+ page Ultimate Guide to Body Recomposition includes everything you need to know about:
• How to set up calories & macros for recomp
• What foods to eat
• Nutrient timing (pre/post workout, pre-bed, etc.)
• Refeeds/carb cycling
• Feeding vs fasting
• How to self-coach
• And much, much, more!
If you want to learn how to transform your body by building muscle while losing fat, this is the ultimate science-based guide to do it! It includes:
• 15 Chapters and over 140 scientific references
• Sample Meal Plans
• Specifics on Your Pre and Post Workout Nutrition
• A Progress Tracking Sheet
• A Guide for Maximizing Recovery Factors (Sleep, stress, etc.)
• A full chapter on solving “Skinny Fat”
Go to ▹ ▹ https://www.jeffnippard.com
Watch my Creatine Science Explained video:
Watch my “Can You Build Muscle in a Deficit?” video:
Watch my latest full day of eating video:
Check out what my amazing sponsors have to offer:
▹ MASS (Monthly Research Review)
‣ Only $25/month (pre-paid yearly)
▹ PEScience Supplements
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save $$
▹ RISE Training Gear and Sportwear
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save 10%
▹ Body-Analyser Weight and Bodyfat % Scale
‣ Use the above link to save 60% off!
Follow me on social media:
Music: Blue Wednesday – Tick Tock:
Filmed and edited by Rashaun R and me using Final Cut Pro X and Sony A7R3
About me: I’m a Canadian natural pro bodybuilder and internationally-qualified powerlifter with a BSc in biochemistry/chemistry and a passion for science. I’ve been training for 12 years drug-free. I’m 5’5 and fluctuate between 160 lbs (lean) and 180 lbs (bulked).
Disclaimers: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.